24 January 2007

A Little Sac Never Hurt Nobody

A conversation I had with La last night got me thinking about something and I'd like to have the input of anyone who might care to offer some explanations. Contrary to what you might think, this is not an issue between her and I but it came up last night in regards to another subject who suffers from this thing.

I have plenty of friends who do it in the company of only male friends. Then I have a select few friends that do it whenever, wherever they might be...regardless of company. I am referring to a guy having his hand down his pants, whether he's sitting on the couch, standing against a wall, driving...you get the point. You may hear this referred to as 'playing with the pud', 'pocket pool', 'itchyballsitis', etc. All I can do here is offer my reasons for handling the meat when I do indeed handle it.

I'm a culprit of this more than any other time when I'm driving alone. I can't really say what makes it so satisfying, but it just feels good. It's not like we're pleasuring ourselves when we have the hand down there, it's more of a comfort thing. I like to lightly pull and scratch areas of the sac when I'm down there; rarely do I involve the shaft or the head. I think women might understand this better if they had a sac. It's impossible to assign a value to a this pliable, dangling bag of balls and mystery fluids but I don't know what I'd do without mine. It's fun to play with from a non-erotic standpoint and assuming I've showered that day, it's pretty clean. Granted some duck butter builds up down there (see definition below) at times and it's a dark and damp area by nature but it's pretty clean because I'm hygienic. I just hate when girls refer to having a hand down our pants as 'gross' because really, if it's gross to you that my hand is down there, why would you ever put your mouth down there, for cryin' Pete? That doesn't make sense. Of course, using this argument will only backfire as surely whichever girl you say this to will ultimately become the warrior princess of not giving head. Like, she'll become all militant about it and forever blame you for pointing out that she's a hypocrite. Thus no bj's for you anymore. Nooooooooo bj's.

Another main reason for needing to lightly scratch and tug at the sac on a regular basis is because it's the itchiest place on my body, hands down. it's not like a disease thing, but if you think about, there are long hairs on the sac that curl in and constantly tickle the ball bag and make it necessary to get down there and give it a scratch, or a rub, or a tug. Again, any girl would understand if she possessed a ball bag. I know that we, as guys, don't see you, as girls, with your hand down your pants, playing around. I think this would gross me out, yes. But it's so different. There's nothing remotely close between our sex organs and yours. It's not like we're...forget it, I can't go there. But you get what I mean. It's not the same ballpark...it ain't even the same fuckin' sport. (Winfield)

This isn't really directed at anyone in particular because again, La and I had a very casual and funny conversation about this last night. Frankly, I don't think she gives a fuck either way but I tend not to do this in public simply because I choose not to. But I can defend those who do because I understand.

duck butter - noun.

1. The sweat that builds up on your ball bag from intense heat and eventually makes its way down towards the crack and settles in. (aka swamp ass)

2. The mud in the swamp.

i.e. (as quoted from the Uncle) I'm working with some serious duck butter right now; time for a wipe.

7 comments:

BeachBum said...

You forgot one crucial factor in playing ball: there are times things get seriously out of whack down there. We must adjust to get thing back in proper alignment. Just happens. No idea why. There are times I need to stand up and shake things loose so I can get comfortable again.

Charles said...

Excellent point. Let's not forget the random boners over the course of the day, either. We all get those for no apparent reason and if by chance you have to stand up, you gotta tuck it. It's the tuck rule.

Jum said...

beautiful work, french. this topic merits its own book, and would probably be a best seller.

richlevine said...

"It's the tuck rule"

I've always taken to calling it
"The Flip" which actually sounds like it should be the title of a Seinfeld episode

Anonymous said...

Let me tell you about duck butter bro (very funny by the way). There is no duck butter like the butter that collects after two weeks without showering in the swamps of Louisiana in July. At this point, right about the 10 day mark, the butter, fighting gravity for 10 whole days and unable to fight any longer, starts to liquify and head south via the quickest route, the inside of your legs. One wonders if this is sweat dripping down thy leg, or if it is finaly the mud falling from its heavenly perch. A quick finger test through the zipper of the pants reveals that it is indeed a thick, liquidy substance resembling apple butter & red wine mixed together and smelling (to yourself) like the most glorious bouquet of everything nasty. You just have to go in for a second handful and will do so until regrettably, you have to take a shower. This is Army training at Fort Polk in the summer and I miss it so much.

-Gil . . .bert

Charles said...

ONE MORE THING:

For those of you who can't pick up a copy of the current Improper Bostonian and would ilke to see the whole article Richie wrote about our PS2 experience with Ryan Gomes and Delonte West, leave your address and I will mail you one. Gilbert, get one. It's great. The pictures are great and the article is even better. You can actually read the article on Richie's blog (see my links).

Gilbert, I think you have probably experienced worse duck butter than anyone else I know. I can't even imagine...

"A quick finger test through the zipper of the pants reveals that it is indeed a thick, liquidy substance resembling apple butter & red wine mixed together and smelling (to yourself) like the most glorious bouquet of everything nasty. You just have to go in for a second handful and will do so until regrettably, you have to take a shower."

AWESOME.

Anonymous said...

gee, who are you for waking up in the morning and posting on this blog in the 6 am range? you have certainly come a long way from bong hits out of old faithful, nhl '97 until 5 am, and waking up at noon. no good? your dedication is striking. i loved this part, "become the warrior princess of not giving head." keep up the good work gee. theta chi.
-ponch