10 January 2007

Chronicles of Beard: Day 5



Most frenchmen have a sparse beard. I am no exception to this rule. Therefore, I've decided to chronicle my adventure in beard cultivation. This is not a new endeavor for me, but I never see it through. This time, I am making a concerted effort to make something of this pathetic string of sparsely laid hairs on my face. Photo One above shows my progress thusfar. Notice the density of my moustache. Since puberty, I've encountered many a nickname due to this atrocity that sits on my upper lip; my favorites are 'dirt-lip' and 'spanish-looking man'.

5 comments:

richlevine said...

If your pubis was of red color you could pull off quite the Von Kaiser, Frau French

Jum said...

try some 'just for men' on that baby. my buddy in the police academy started that trend, until the distracton of all the village-people-looking moustaches got out of hand and the state chief of police was called in to squash it.

Anonymous said...

I think Kid Ray from Lean on Me had that same facial hair.

Rooster

Anonymous said...

ok you've got some good stuff on here. i like the bit about the bed sizes. solid observation. however, are you really walking around looking like that you dirty sanchez psycho. that facial hair is abysmal. you have really got to go easy on us giants fans. yea i'm fucking pissed about eli and his original trade, move on. he wouldn't be going to the super bowl with the chargers because he blows, so you were wrong on that one. why don't you go give brady a handjob or something.

-ponch

Charles said...

Easy Ponch. I disagree about Manning because all he would have to do with SD is hand the ball to LT and throw dump-offs to Gates.

As for the beard-a-thon, I have to nothing new to report on day 6. It's the same as day 5. Eeeeeee.