15 January 2007

Weekend Update


I thought there were a few excerpts from the weekend that were worth talking about in todays' post, so here they are in random order.


1. La and I ate at a pizza place this weekend that my parents used to take me and my brothers to when we were very little. You see, we went up to my family's cottage in NH for some rustic adventures this past weekend. Thus we landed at the Pizza Barn. As you might imagine, it's a huge barn that serves pizza. The place is freezing, you sit at long picnic tables and it's lit by candles. Oh, the jukebox plays only country, too. It's like a cross between a hoedown and an Amish mess hall. Anyway, we drank icy Bud Light out of frosted mugs (awesome), ate one slice each of what had to be a five-pound pepperoni pizza (double awesome) and we still have leftovers. If you're ever in Tamworth, NH, go to the Pizza Barn.

2. Deleted for the sake of saving lives. EASY.
3. My weekend rounded out with a Patriot victory (ugly as it was) and a nasty start to a new season of 24. Granted, it's my first season but it was fucking awesome. I'm already hooked. And that's pretty much all I got for now. But a glorious weekend it was.


Happy MLK Jr. Day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo what is tummy sticks? i am so sick and tired of the pats winning. the chargers effing blow for handing that game over. the worst part about being a giants fan right now, besides the eli fiasco, is the fact that after parcells left we could not retain belichek or sean payton as the head coach. how have those guys done since leaving the team? fuck me right in the goat ass.
-ponch

Charles said...

'Tummy Sticks' is the game Todd wants to play with Jeremy in Wedding Crashers.

nina beana said...

i have such ex-boyfriend baggage about the shitty pizza barn, you don't even know. thanks for bringing it all back :)