17 January 2007

French's Dictionary. 1st edition. Volume One.



Living the dream - phrase.


1. to have oneself a jolly good time
2. to really get after it
3. to really just dip your balls in it and see what happens


i.e. This weekend we will be living the dream in Indy and attending the AFC Championship game.


That's really all I have to say about what my plans are for Saturday and Sunday.


***currently accepting ideas for signs to hold up at the game***


This blog is dedicated to Dr. Russell Kerbel, who attended the San Diego game last weekend with brother Ron. When told about our plans to go to Indy for this game, I liken his reaction to that of an old war veteran seeing a troop of younger soldiers into battle. He gave us advice, wished us well and may have said things like "godspeed", or "make me proud". We will make you proud, Russ. And we will fight with honor.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Truly Appreciated Blog my Fellow Soldier...

See the through my mentally delusional state I truly believe that I (and now the 4 of you guys) affected the outsome of last Sunday's game through the following actions:

1)good karma through 6000 miles of traveling effort, career sacrifice, and brotherly bonding.

2) my cheering during the silence, or the marginal increase in silence during the cheering...

3) simply just another dark blue jersey in the crowd...

Im telling you this (as someone who has been to, home and away regular season games, home and away playoff games, and 2 superbowls...there is no anamosity that you will experience like this (and I can't even comprehend how much Indy fans must hate us).

Oh, and just for shit's and giggles...if the game does have a favorable outcome, please take a picture of all their Wildcard Banners for me...I think they have 3 of them hanging there.

The Future Dr. Rooster

Jum said...

have fun, hopefully celebrating a pats victory. however, beware the post-game drinking in the unfortunate occurence of a new england loss. while in indy for the ncaa tourney in '05, after the ku/bucknell disaster, my buddies lost track of me, and the night ended with me passed out on a pedestrian bridge overlooking the indianapolis canal, surrounded by empty beers and broken dreams.

Charles said...

Rooster, awesome. Hammen, double awesome. I hope to high heaven that one of us ends up passed out on that same pedestrian bridge.

richlevine said...

Idea for a Sign:

We're With Uncle

BeachBum said...

Some sign options:

"Eli is a retard"

"36, 38 and 39. Soon 41"

"SD 9-0 at home. Out
Indy 9-0 at home. Enjoy your last game"

"Wait until next year, Peyton. AGAIN"