14 February 2007

To Be Blount...(would suck)


One thing I failed to mention about this weekend was the C's/T'Wolves game. I know a lot of you saw the highlights and I need to say a few things about that game. First off, the C's continue to play with heart and passion for the game, which is something that you can't say about the Grizz, the Sixers or other cellar dwellars in professional sports. That makes me love this team even more than I did before the season started.

Now to my negative commentary on the game against Minnesota. Is Ricky Davis FUCKING kidding me? Did he really pose with his hand in the air after making that 15-footer with time expiring to beat the WORST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE? And did Mark Blount really run over and bear hug him as if they won the conference? What a goddamn disgrace that was to Minnesota fans. Ok, so you beat the team that traded you for Wally. You should have been fucking thrilled to get the hell out of Boston because you, Blount, were hated by pretty much everyone in the city because you sucked and still suck, might I add. This is a great quote from Barstool Sports:

Yeah, seeing those two jump around like they just won the championship was fucking annoying. I hate Blount so much. He's the starting center on the "if only they gave a shit" team. He only plays when properly motivated.

He was seriously hooting and hollering after the victory, and seeing the highlight made me want to run out and commit capital murder (with Blount as the victim, of course). A little comparison for you: the last emblazoned memory of a guy holding his hand in the air after nailing a J to seal a game belongs to a one MJ, following his sweet jumper that buried the Jazz in 1998. Here's an example of when it's OK to leave it up there. Ricky, you just beat the youngest and most futile team in the NBA. You're not going to Disney, you're not going to be interviewed because no one GIVES A SHIT and you're not going to be applauded by anyone except Mark Blount. But I hope you and Mark went straight to the showers and enjoyed hours and hours of @nal joy following your flamboyant little celebration.

Pieces of shit.

4 comments:

richlevine said...

I've never hated an athlete more than Blount when he was in Boston. And also, I love how you sweared your sac off for like five full paragraphs and then decided to censor yourself on the word anal. awesome

B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
B said...

yes u have rich, reggie jefferson (al's long lost uncle). french, what # was he? i found the censor of @nal amusing as well.

Charles said...

Just looking at Blount's face in that photo makes me want to kill someone. He's such a stupid looking bastard.