08 September 2006

Train thoughts

There are daydreams and there are fucking daydreams, man. Here's what I mean.

My usual daydream consists of picturing a young lass in my arms/in my lap/on me somehow and it escalates really quickly and suddenly clothing is optional and body parts are just flying around indiscriminately. It's never too much more than that. Sometimes though, and rarely, my daydream turns into a veritable Danielle Steele novel.

I'll find myself in some serene setting with said lass, enjoying a sunset or perhaps a neil diamond tune. Things don't progress so quickly though. It's more of a long and drawn out fantasy that winds through various scenarios such a romantic dinner, a friendly-yet-suggestive wrestling match in the sand or perhaps even a session on a hammock at dusk. The next frame will ultimately dictate the outcome of the daydream. You can be sure, however, that it's not really a sexual thing going on there. There might be some hand holding, some petting or necking (sorry to sound so antiquated) and then a few smiles exchanged before one of those movie kisses.

I'm not sure where this one is going, but I'm pretty sure that it can only mean one thing...I am not getting nearly enough ass these days. Is that all it is though? I'm very reluctant to attach the whole 'helpless/hopeless romantic' tag to myself because it's self-defeating. But it could be something to that affect. Someone help me out here. Anyone have such differing daydreams? Do all straight men daydream about women and only women? It would seem right seeing as we supposedly think about sex every 14 seconds or something outrageous like that. I can't really refute that statement though.

No comments: