06 September 2006

Head colds

If anyone actually lays eyes on this post, I'd be happy to know what everyone thinks about the common head/chest cold. You know how that shit comes in stages? What's the worst stage?

1. Sore throat
2. Runny/stuffy nose
3. Hacking cough/congestion
4. Headache/body aches

I'm in the stuffy nose stage, and I gotta say that this one really puts a cramp on my day. In the event that I don't catch the opportunity to blow the stuffing out of my nose and it drips down into my throat, I then have to run to the bathroom and hork it up or even better, spew it out in my trashcan in my cubicle. I know how much my cube neighbors love that, not to mention Juan, the guy who comes around after hours and switches the trash bags. I'm pretty certain he's going to come into contact with a giant clam tonight, since I've already built up quite a mound in there this morning.

I fucking hate being sick.

No comments: