07 December 2006

Take The Skinheads Blogging. Take them Blogging.



This is going to be another melting pot of an entry. Honestly, my brain has been so all over the place lately that 1) Richie and I have finally decided on a legit screenplay setting that we are fully planning on pursuing (flight to Vegas will be the first leg of the journey...what an amazing double entendre, no?) and 2) I was finally stumped on a player's number. I don't want to divulge but I feel I must. It was Mr. Levine who ultimately took me down...Mike Vrabel, OSU. The fact that he wore #94 there eluded me in every was possible. Well played, Richard...you piece of shit. I can't wait to take you down in 2K7 on 360.


Anyway, why is it that when you have a word meaning 'full of ____', such as fateful, you lose the 'l' on the end of full--fateful means full of fate. However, if something is void of the given root word, like fearless, you don't lose the 's' on the end. There's nothing better than a good, old-fashioned grammatical or dictional quandary, right? Should I kill myself now or later?


Did anyone watch the C's last night? What a game, WHAT A GAME! It was awesome to see that the Fleet was pretty much ½ full, yet it was still so loud at times! Sorry, but that manufactured noise is such a fucking disgrace to the city of Boston and its fans. Have some goddamn pride. But back to the game...Doc was quoted as saying that this time, they were down for the whole game and almost pulled it out in the end. And if they had, this would have been a huge mental and moral lift for the guys. With all due respect, Doc...shove it up your ass. I don't know what respect is due, to be honest. They blew a 15-point pre-half lead and never looked back. Memphis had been 1-9 on the road this season. Well, welcome to Boston, Grizz. Take our court, have a meal at the Fours on us and while you're at it, have a go with our ladies. Why not?


Tony Allen took his usual offensive game to the shitter last night. A few charging calls, turnovers...just overall deplorable play. I guess PP didn't have the energy he usually does last night. OK, fine. Use him as a goddamn decoy or some shit. He had 9 TO's. Why not let G-Money play 40 minutes and see what happens? If we're gonna mail it in anyway? He's the only reason to watch the C's right now. Actually, Bassy has a real nice stop and pop from the foul line that I'm really fond of. And Rondo...oh, Rondo. Bill Walton made my premonition come true this morning by saying "they had a Hondo, now they've got a Rondo". Thanks Bill. Simply spectacular. Gorgeous, gorgeous shot there.


Alas, there is so much to gain in being a masochistic C's fan. I think. Well, at the very least, you can always get a good seat at the Fleet. (please, no comments about it being the Garden. It's not the Garden) Case in point, La French scored 2nd row seat behind the C's bench for Cleveland on the 3rd. Why i'm most excited: I went to C's-Cavs last year and both PP and Bronbron put up 50. And it went 2 OT's. And Nate and I were on Sportscenter. Oh fucking God Yeah. I'm praying for a close game again.

No comments: