20 October 2006

Road Rage and Such...


I'm so tired of asshead drivers who just don't understand proper road etiquette. Here are a few examples of what is UNACCEPTABLE when travelling America's roadways. Oh, before I go into it...had a burger at Fuddrucker's today; fucking awesome. I highly recommend 'The Works', 1/2 lb. patty, medium, with all the fixins.


Back to it, now. If you're on a ramp with a YIELD sign at the end of it, don't sit at the end of the ramp with your long-ass neck bent to the left, looking at the oncoming cars. FUCKING ACCELERATE, shitbag. It's a yield for a reason, and you are the sole reason that people rear-end others on these on-ramps. No one expects someone to be at a dead stop at the end of the ramp. If you can't read, fine. Learn the colors and shapes--it's not that hard. But stop being an asshole and making other people's lives miserable.


Another thing...if you want to pass me (on either side), enough with the premature wave. I didn't wave you on yet, you sack. If you wave at me before I let you in, all you're going to get is a bird, possibly a double bird, coming your way right quick. As if it's not enough that you're trying to get in front of me and impede my path to point B, now you want to motion towards me like I don't notice your K-car with its blinker on? I SEE YOU, jabroni. I just don't want to let you in. Should I let you in, it will be because you looked at me and gave a slight head nod in my direction. At that point, I give you the captain's aye-aye gesture and you move along. THEN YOU WAVE. Or point at me like I'm your boy, or mouth the words "You are God".


More later. I'm too pissed off to write more now.

1 comment:

nina beana said...

hey! we're sad that you have plans for tomorrow night- let us know when you're up for a visit!