02 October 2006

Junk Berries

I just want to talk about Crunch Berries for a minute. I had a huge bowl before work this morning, hoping I would feel totally ready for the day following this former childhood treat. My results were less than satisfying.

1) I used milk that was expired, so the taste was a little off. I didn't puke but I came damn close. Maybe I should have.

2) They used to be simply red berries and Cap'n Crunch...now the berries are all colors so instead of creating pink milk, it turns a light brownish color. Fucking gross.

3) They sent me right to the bathroom upon completion of the heaping bowl. CERTAINLY NOT the outcome I desired.

Now this formerly delicious and mood-enhancing treat is merely a blackmark on my Monday morning. As if I needed another reason to be depressed about today being Monday...but who know that Crunch Berries would be that reason?? Damn that Cap'n. DAMN HIM.

No comments: