11 September 2008

Something New

I started a new blog.



http://goaheadifuckingdareyou.blogspot.com/



I've decided that a lot of my colorful ranting about little things that really, really bother me deserve their own blog.



What you can expect: some questionable language. Well probably a lot of questionable language. If you're not one to take too kindly to a smattering of cuss words, go read http://thechuckwagonjournal.blogspot.com. Actually, do read this one. It's my parents' chronicle of their own cross country journey in real time...unlike mine. They're on day 10 right now and should be somewhere in Wyoming.

Inevitably, something gets under my skin each and every day. If you care to know what that might be on a given day, read this blog. Go ahead. I fucking dare you.

See what I did there?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What???? Another blog? You can't even keep up with the one blog you had, how can you keep up with two? Or do you plan to end "It's All French To Me"?

Folks, do read "The Chuckwagon Journal", though. It's a good way to see the country without actually SEEING it!

Anonymous said...

great! now you have two blogs you never write in!!