26 September 2008

And?

Blood is red

Smurfs are blue

I've been a bit terse

What the hell's it to you?


I've received some complaints due to my lack of flow here on the ye olde blog. And to be quite frank, I really don't care. I haven't had anything that I care to write about as of late and that's a whole bunch-a fine, in my mind. A whole bunch-a fine.

Here's something for you to chew on...
http://thechuckwagonjournal.blogspot.com

Once again, this is the blog of my folks, Chuck and Kathy, who are currrently ensconced in a westward movement of epic proportions. They're having the time of their lives and as you'll read, they haven't once thought of killing each other over the course of the three months they've been travelling...methinks this a boldface lie, but hey. Who knows.

I promise to be more proactive on my blog. Jabroni.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A "bold-faced lie"?? How dare you!
This has probably been the best of times we have shared together, to date. Honestly, living in this small box for the past month, spending every minute of every day together, really has not caused any stress, hard feelings, nothing. The only disagreements we've had, so far, is about my driving, but, hey, it's gotten us this far, so, what's the problem?

We'll be down in your area soon, probably within 1-2 weeks, so ge ready!

And he's right, folks. If you want to read something new EVERY DAY, check out my blog.