28 March 2008

Five For Blogging

It's not too late...it's never too late.

There's some shit to discuss, friends. Aside from the fact that this represents five entries in five days, this also represents some pretty big doins in the lives of Le and La French. As follows:

La got her wish. She is now the nanny/Personal Assistant of a certain local sports figure's wife and she gets to leave her current job of several dudes' bitch. She's pumped, I'm pumped but I'm a little bummed about the fact that she gets to ride back on the team plane following road trips this season. Also, no divulging the date of the start of said season.

In a way, I got my wish too.

...oh god yes, Tyus Edney commercial. So sick. I know we all remember that shit. And I just realized that Davidson beat the Badgers. Awesome, awesome, awesome. Stephen Curry, friends. Listen, Nate and I used to rain threes with Dell Curry in NBA Live so it's only fitting that the man's son makes all this noise from a mid-major in the ultimate clutch time pertaining to college basketball. Keep it up.

I love salt.

4 comments:

Jum said...

Solid work on the 5 for 5. Also a congrats to Lauren. That is awesome.

I have been enjoying Curry (and shots of his smoking hot mom in the crowd) but needless to say I will less of a fan on Sunday.

Anonymous said...

You are going to have to go ahead and tell me who she is working for. Place a call to my secure line. Congrats to her. UCLA's defense is pretty nasty. Watch out for them to go all the way.

Anonymous said...

So . . . I'm catching up on last weeks blogging ejaculation on the backs of your faithful crowd. Solid work by the way- very Ron Jeremy indeed. A few things caught my attention.

1. Congrats to La- that's awsome.
2. You know the WW urinal situation is a tight one and yes, I've been way closer than I'd like to admit to the bent over, this is so painful that I'm going to moan (like a whored out crack girl taking it from a horse.) I really hope I never have prostrate problems because that does not look fun.

Solid work my friend. Solid.

-Gilbert

Anonymous said...

Gilbert - You are correct, mon ami. Prostate problems are no fun at all! Take my advice and see a Proctologist/Urologist at least once a year to check on this troublesome gland, because once it starts to enlarge (known as "BPH"), it's no laughing matter. And the medication prescribed for it really doesn't help much, trust me. The real truth about these medications is the side effects from taking them. Listen to the ads!