25 March 2008

Could It Be?

I mean, is this an illusion? Am I really seeing a second blog in two days from French? These questions may or may not being fleeting through your mind at this time. But more than likely, you're rolling your eyes and silently accusing me of being presumptuous. Well played, well played.

As I was mentally thumbing through BeachBum's Daily Diversion this afternoon, I felt suddenly inadequate as my eyes glanced over to the right sidebar of this blog where you can see previous posts and the total for 2008: 52 posts. I have to say, he rarely posts a mail-in, or a gimme, if you will. There's always substance and some heartly, good, old-fashioned witty rhetoric in there for the blogging buddy's consumption. John, I applaud you and your seemingly expansive curiousity compartment of the brain. You're a cool cat. Did anyone get that? No? Ok. Eat shit then. Just not chicken because of this: http://www.goveg.com/factoryFarming_chickens.asp

I'm piggybacking onto the second part of BeachBum's blog because it warrants a second mention. I feel informed as of yesterday, thanks to my loving and concerned girlfriend, and I feel as though you should be informed, too. So, read the shit. Knowledge is power, remember? 'Tis also a burden at times.

I was asked about March Madness the other day and to be honest, I'm just as in tuned with the current brackets in the NIT. Even though Umass once again took a steaming shit on their season during the A-10 Tournament this year, they are still the #2 seed in the NIT and they have a rematch with 'Cuse (the #1 seed) that could be very entertaining. Umass won round one...

I think I gotta can this post for today since I'm losing control of what's happening at this point. You know the cliche "when it rains..."? Well it rained on my desk, then the equivalent of a silo full of water was dumped over my head in the last 10 minutes. I love it when that happens because it's awesome.

Someone do me a favor and crack open a can of Moxie please. Enjoy its bitter, unusually terrible flavor and think of me as you wonder why someone invented this vile soda.

Cheers.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty sure we are down about 20 at the half. We f'in suck. Ford looked pretty pleased with the teams performance.

BeachBum said...

I would like to add that your BFF is also a bit sadistic sharing those articles with everyone. It disturbs my brain and my diet. And everyone knows you don't fuck with a man's diet.

Damn her!!

Anonymous said...

Have a little faith in the UMass boys. Onto the semi's son with a PHENOMENAL comeback. That deserves a shout out for real.

Anonymous said...

Don't make fun of Moxie. That WAS your grandmothers favorite drink, and she lived to be 93 years young!