14 September 2007

Coincidence?

Ok, so I posted a blog this morning about my evening and how angry I became over an incident with my bank. Well, as you may have read or will read after reading this, I used the word 'apoplectic' to describe my feelings. I rarely use this word...so rarely that I'm not sure I've used in the past year. Anyway, our elevators here in my building have those info screens that show the weather, scores, stock market updates and random facts. Coming up from our team breakfast no more than ten minutes ago, the 'fun fact' of the day on one of these info screens was the definition of the word 'apoplectic'.

I was a little sad because no one in that elevator could possibly have understood how amazingly weird and coincidental that was but I was pretty excited about it. Maybe you will be, too. Then again, maybe you won't.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Coincidence? I think not (theme from "The Twilight Zone" playing softly in the background).