11 June 2008

View From The Top

Please enjoy the photography of Johnny Gilbert, shot from both on and atop Mt. Monadnock. Monadnock means 'the lone mountain'...thus, we climbed alone.


I call this one 'John's nose from the top'. Check out that beak, man. If you look closely, you can see a man pointing at the nose from far below.


French: friend of tree. I dedicate this one to Tito and Ilan who provided me with the inspiration for this one.



Here we have Johnny doing his best impression of Falcor from 'Neverending Story'.



I had no idea that this picture was taken but I love it. The asymmetrical sweat spots are a bit puzzling, though.



-FIN-




2 comments:

Jum said...

I was laughing out loud at the 'Falcor from Neverending Story' comment.

dvjs said...

kind of resemble the actor paul johansson.http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0424035/