24 June 2008

Typical Tuesdee



Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Venue: The Pickled Onion, Rantoul St. Beverly, MA

Offerings: $1 16oz. PBR's and $.10 wings; the Sox on a projector a smattering of local Beverlians drunk of their asses...but not from PBR. Not the smartest local clientele you'll find.
Probably results: Pop and I will run up a tab of roughly $14 and I'll be up all night with terrible heartburn and unrelenting gas. My dad will be exiled to the couch so he doesn't keep my mother up with his infamous sleeping gas.
Actual results to follow in the AM.
Happy birthday Zander...not that you'll ever read this blog or know about it, but have a great day in NYC. Oh, to be 14 again...awkward, getting rides to the movies with my dad, calling girls and hanging up before I can get "hello" out of my mouth and experimenting with the newly found joys of masturbation. Hey wait, 14 years later I live with my parents again, my girlfriend lives across the country and...well...some things don't change I guess.

1 comment: